- The applicant assumes sole responsibility for his domain and the content of his site.
- The applicant assumes sole responsibility for the submitted material.
- The Applicant will not provide or publish any content or material that:
– Contains pornography or obscene material
– Promotes or sanctions war, terrorism or other acts of violence
– It has the potential to harm minors or exploit minors
– Calls for violence or contains hate speech
– Promotes racism or discrimination against a particular person or group of persons on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability or promotes or threatens violence against such persons
– They slander, misrepresent, abuse or insult others
– Infringes anyone’s intellectual property or any other right of any person, including infringement of copyright or trademarks or their rights to public disclosure
– Contains hyperlinks that point to other sites whose content belongs to the above descriptions
- In the event of a breach of the above articles, Laganoo reserves the right to shut down or suspend the Website without notice.
- The applicant warrants that it owns or legally licenses all materials.
- The Applicant warrants that any submitted material and its use for the purpose of providing the Service does not violate any legal norm or anyone’s right to a mark, copyright or other rights by a third party, and in case of loss, damage or expense the Applicant will be obliged to compensate the damage suffered.
- Laganoo Agency is not obliged to collect material from other sites. The material that will be used when creating the website is exclusively the material sent by the applicant.
- This project enables the creation of a website in only one language. The content of the site in several languages is charged extra.
- Website design is created in accordance with pre-offered templates by Laganoo.
- Other Laganoo services, such as email hosting, design and marketing services, are charged extra.
- The possibility of electronic payment is implemented by the Laganoo agency, after prior agreement between the applicant and his bank.
- After the applicant receives the link with the final version of the website, he is obliged to answer to the email within 7 days and give consent that the website can go live, in accordance with mutually agreed terms.
- If the applicant decides to continue cooperation after a period of one year from the date of creation of the website, the applicant is obliged to pay only a monthly subscription in accordance with the appropriate package for his business.
- Unless the plan is renewed (by concluding a new contract), Laganoo retains the web design, while all material and content from the website will be stored and returned to the applicant.